To Think About . . .

Nothing is foolproof because fools are ingenious. Anon

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > How to find time for meeting friends?

Hello everyone,
We all are used to being busy today and in the pace of life we often forget to meet friends. I think this is an issue of inefficient time management. So if you keep it right, you will always find time for old buddies. Encountering this problem myself brought be to the idea of creating Friendtainer app. It's a smartphone app which helps you meet with your friends regularly. You can add contacts and choose frequency - decide how often you want to meet. If you fail to record a meeting within given timespan you will start receiving reminders until you record a meeting.
The app is created as a Progressive Web Application which means that it provides a native-like experience on mobile devices.
Our app runs in a browser. No need to download it from an app store. You can just sign up and start using it for FREE.
http://friendtainer.com/

Would be nice to hear some feedbacks and opinions. What do you think about getting reminded of meeting friends. Would you use any tool like this? :)

Thanks!
June 8, 2017 at 8:23 | Unregistered CommenterMiłosz Piechocki
this seems a good idea. might i suggest you add a sandbox mode? that is, a way to explore and play with get a feel for the app without need to sign up.
June 18, 2017 at 21:10 | Registered CommentermatthewS
I just got a blank screen?
It did not work....
June 18, 2017 at 22:14 | Unregistered CommenterFrido