To Think About . . .

Nothing is foolproof because fools are ingenious. Anon

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Where to get "Dreams" (the book)?

I'd love to purchase a copy of "How to make your dreams come true", but no luck so far.

First, I ordered it from Amazon directly when their website still stated they had it in stock. Unfortunately, they were unable to fulfil the order. At the moment, none of the several Amazon websites (.com, .co.uk, .de, others) lists the book as available.
Then I tried to order it via Amazon Marketplace but I either got no response from sellers when I asked if the book they offer is really available, or a negative one. Right now, there is only one offer on Amazon.co.uk for a used copy, for the ridiculous (sorry, Mark) price of £186.55. On the German Amazon site there are two offers as an "obtain title", but I don't trust those offers, as I know how hard it is to really obtain it.
I also tried to get it from a bookstore in my city that specialices in UK and US books (I'm in Germany), but only got the information that none of the wholesalers has it and a reprint is "pending". And they said that with this publisher (Hodder & Stoughton) that can mean "... for years".

Does anyone here know a reliable way to get hold of a copy?

Or is there anyone in this forum who has the book and is willing to part with it?
If so, please send me a message to alxwz.test AT gmail.com (please note that the "test" part is real).

--
Alex
July 10, 2008 at 20:15 | Unregistered CommenterAlex W.
Oh, I just noticed the blog post: Sold out and no reprint.
Sigh.
Still hoping someone is willing part with their copy.
July 11, 2008 at 18:12 | Unregistered CommenterAlex W.
Thanks for reminding me, Alex. I need to chase the publishers about releasing the distribution rights back to me.

Mark
July 12, 2008 at 16:41 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Mark,
Have you considered setting up "Dreams" (and your other books) to be sold for Amazon's Kindle?
July 30, 2008 at 19:24 | Unregistered CommenterJustaThought
JustaThought

I'll certainly keep that idea in mind.
July 31, 2008 at 15:17 | Registered CommenterMark Forster