To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Any place to order the book in the US

I just discovered your site and there is definitely something about your ideas that resonates with me. I'd like to buy Do it Tomorrow; do you know if there's anywhere in the US I can buy or order it from? Amazon is estimating 3-6 weeks before it ships out and I'd certainly like to get started sooner than that. Thanks for any information.

Andy
November 16, 2006 at 4:27 | Unregistered CommenterAndrew C
Dear Andy, thanks for your query. Unfortunately there is no US distributor for DIT, and I don't think there are any plans for one in the pipeline. I used to recommend people to order from amazon.co.uk but I understand that they won't any longer deliver it to a US address.

Currently I am recommending purchasing the book from the "More Buying Choices" section on the Amazon.com page. Several of the vendors there claim to be shipping from within the US. My experiences with these vendors on Amazon have always been good.
November 16, 2006 at 14:57 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
I got a copy in 11 days from an Amazon 3rd party seller called pbshopus. And the shipping charge was the same as if it had been mailed in the U.S.

G. Garrett
November 29, 2006 at 2:50 | Unregistered CommenterGeorge G. Garrett