To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Undated planners and long lists?

I'm thinking of using an undated planner with a large number of blank-ish pages as a combined "diary/schedule" and long list system. Has anyone tried this before? The idea is that the monthly calendar view would let me put reminders, schedule meetings, and do other "planner" type stuff, but then the large number of undated pages would allow me to simply use that space as a giant long list with dates at the top indicating the day that page was started.

The idea is to keep a paper diary and the long list in the same, single book as opposed to keeping two separate books. Anyone tried this?
October 3, 2021 at 9:47 | Registered CommenterAaron Hsu
In the Bullet Journal scene the technical term for a custom designed page ist a "spread". Just search online for "BuJo monthly calendar spread" and such. You will get tons of ideas.

What you are talking about is essentially the same as a BuJo but "pimped" with a decent time managment core from a good vendor like Forster Technologies from Britain.
October 3, 2021 at 12:07 | Unregistered CommenterChristopher
Hahah, I'm familiar with the BuJo stuff, and used it for a while, but I'd argue that it's more like a BuJo with only two spreads: a chosen monthly spread and a long list spread, maybe less "pimped" and more "stripped bare, and rebuilt". The question I'm wondering is whether this has worked well or not for people, and whether anyone has actually tried it or not.
October 3, 2021 at 20:30 | Registered CommenterAaron Hsu
Hi,

I am really interested by this as well.

@Aaron have you found something about this ? Have you experimented it yet ?
October 6, 2021 at 13:33 | Registered CommenterFabien Kieffer
Nothing definitive yet. I have a 1 day 1 page planner for use next year, so we'll see what I decide to do with it by then.
October 7, 2021 at 4:22 | Registered CommenterAaron Hsu