To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Hello - Looking for my old Time Management Ebooks

Hello,

It has been awhile since I have posted. Unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost many files. Years ago I published two ebooks on time management called the Simple Guide to Time Management and the Ultra Simple Guide to Time Management. I know several of the people on the forum bought them and I sent a complimentary copy to Mark. If anyone still has them would you be so kind as to send me a copy to ravegg@gmail.com

Thanks very much

Gerry
February 7, 2022 at 17:32 | Unregistered CommenterGerry
Is this the first ebook? I did a google search.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Gerald_Ingram_Time_Management_A_Step_by_Step_Guide?id=7XvPDwAAQBAJ
February 7, 2022 at 18:32 | Unregistered CommenterBrenda
Thanks for looking, unfortunately that is not it. It is a 10 or so page pdf and I honestly can't remember the site I sold it from.
February 7, 2022 at 18:56 | Unregistered CommenterGerry
A while back you made at least one of those guides public and I went back to look for it. The link was there in these forums but its target was not found.
February 7, 2022 at 19:07 | Registered CommenterAlan Baljeu
Gerry:

Unfortunately I can't find the complementary copy you sent me. I changed computers a couple of years ago and a lot of stuff didn't make the transition.

I did however find the following :

http://ilparaitrait.com/get-ebook/file.php?id=7XvPDwAAQBAJ&t=time-management-a-step-by-step-guide-to-planning-your-day-for-extreme-productivity-how-to-plan-your-week-stay-productive-and-motivated-the-entire-time&a=gerald-ingram&p=gerald-ingram&h=52&d=101-01-01&i=&c=self-help

I haven't attempted to download it because it requires registering a password and because Malwarebytes throws up a warningl
February 7, 2022 at 20:39 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Mark,

Thanks for looking, also the link is to a different author.

Thanks

Gerry
February 8, 2022 at 0:10 | Unregistered CommenterGerry
Hi Gerry,
I looked around my computer file system and cannot yet locate a copy. I too switched computers. I will continue to keep it in mind as I encounter the corners of my file system and will come back to this thread for your email if I find it. Sorry I don't have better news!
February 8, 2022 at 11:26 | Unregistered CommenterLenore
February 8, 2022 at 14:47 | Registered CommenterSeraphim
Thanks to everyone who searched for these. I was able to get back the original pdf of one and a link to the test of the other from the wayback machine.

I will be revisiting these methods in my work and I have posted them as pdf files so anyone can grab them for free if you wish. The links are here, thanks again.

http://undergroundguidetosuccess.blogspot.com/
February 9, 2022 at 16:56 | Unregistered CommenterGerry