To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > OCIN system v2

First version:
http://markforster.squarespace.com/forum/post/2786389

Second version:

Fundamental: Work on MIT everyday between 45-90min until happy with the outcome. This includes weekends. Do not break the chain. Schedule this as the first thing you do in the day.

Go through your remaining list FV style except for this small change:
- If the root task gets re-entered (oldest item on your list), then reenter it with a circled dot.
- This task then needs to be worked on with every cycle you go through your list or be deleted or broken down in smaller tasks. [It is basically permanently dotted until you complete it]

Last step is to clear items you have been procrastinating on.
April 3, 2022 at 8:11 | Unregistered CommenterNico
MIT is the same as before. Everything else is completely different, unless I misunderstand. What was your experience with these rules?

2. Then do everything that absolutely needs to be done today. Be very critical what you consider as a must for today.

3. Create 4 index cards that includes zombies*, due soon (week or two), background projects list and someday/maybe.

Personally I liked 1 and 2, but the index card process seemed undercooked.
April 7, 2022 at 19:03 | Registered CommenterAlan Baljeu