To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Website Issues

I am sure this has been discussed at length, but I can't find a thread for it...on Chrome, this website has been scrambled a bit. I would open the site, see it was blank and figured it would be fixed eventually. Then I realized all the posts were in the right hand sidebar, and everything has shifted to far right.

Has the website moved to a new location and this is just a legacy version showing, or is it this way for everyone? Is there a fix?

Dave
November 14, 2022 at 14:25 | Registered CommenterCafe655
It's that way for everyone. See this thread for discussion and a couple of temporary fixes:

http://markforster.squarespace.com/forum/post/2791667
November 14, 2022 at 17:27 | Unregistered CommenterDon R
The thread that Don R refers to ends with a query from me. Can anyone help me with it?

TIA
November 16, 2022 at 18:13 | Unregistered CommenterChris Cooper
Hi Mark,

Just an fyi that I went to the menu item on your site "TM Systems" and then clicked on the "Autofocus 1 (AF1)" hyperlink (http://www.markforster.net/autofocus-system/) and saw the following error message:

Domain Not Claimed
This domain has been mapped to Squarespace, but it has not yet been claimed by a website. If this is your domain, claim it in the Domains tab of your Website Manager.

The same error message appears for some of the other links from that page.
July 25, 2023 at 16:08 | Unregistered CommenterPaul B from Canada
Paul B: As a very temporary solution, It looks like if you change www.markforster.net to markforster.squarespace.com in the link you can get to the correct spot.
July 28, 2023 at 17:35 | Unregistered CommenterEric P.
Eric P.,

Thank you! That worked for me!

Paul
July 30, 2023 at 12:42 | Unregistered CommenterPaul B from Canada