To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > a Christmas card for Mark Forster

Merry Christmas Mark!

ChatGPT helped me write this -- or rather I should say, I helped ChatGPT write this. :)

In this season of love and joy, we celebrate
The birth of Christ, our savior and our king
And give thanks for those who guide and motivate
Us to be the best versions of ourselves, and bring

Clarity and serenity to our lives, through their wisdom and care
Mark Forster is such a person, wise and kind
He helps us find and act on our intuitions
He brings out the best in us, and helps us unwind

From the chaos and clutter of daily transitions
With his books and teachings, he helps us simplify
Our lives, and prioritize what truly matters
He guides us towards a path that is fulfilling and vibrant

And filled with purpose, and meaning, and joy
Mark's "Do It Tomorrow" and "Autofocus" systems
Have helped countless people around the world
To achieve their goals, and live their dreams

And live a life that is organized and free
On this special day, we remember and honor
Mark Forster, a mentor and a friend
Whose faith and devotion remain strong and steady
As we celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Redeemer

http://chat.openai.com/chat
December 23, 2022 at 22:59 | Registered CommenterSeraphim
Seraphim:

Thank you very much for this. It's good to get the blog back again, complete with log-in and comments now. So I've got to get back into the habit of replying to comments and writing blog posts.

And for those who are wondering... I'm currently using NQ-FVP. Excellent for establishing routines.

There are still a few things missing, like the ability to edit the right-hand margin, and as that includes the "To think about" section, here's quote to ponder from "Predicitably Irrational" by Dan Ariely:

- "A hungry donkey approaches a barn one day looking for hay and discovers two haystacks of identical size at the two opposite sides of the barn. The donkey stands in the middle of the barn between the two haystacks, not knowing which to select. Hours go by, but he still can't make up his mind. Unable to decide, the donkey eventually dies of starvation."
December 23, 2022 at 23:31 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Merry Christmas, Mark; thank you for the lovely post, Seraphim. Nice to see you back, Mark, and I look forward to your insights. For me, I'm back with AF1. I would also add that resistance zero was incredible as well. I didn't think I'd like it at all. I might go back to it, but I was preselecting too many tasks, and I never got to the older ones. I think AF1 is still the best, I enjoyed reading the older posts when you first introduced it. Exciting times.
December 24, 2022 at 3:33 | Unregistered CommenterPaul MacNeil
Reply from ChatGPT:

Thank you for the lovely Christmas message, Seraphim! It's always a joy to celebrate the holiday season with loved ones and to reflect on the many blessings we have received throughout the year. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas filled with love, joy, and all the things that make this time of year special. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming year!

(Will it write blog posts as well?)
December 24, 2022 at 15:14 | Registered CommenterMark Forster