To Think About . . .

Nothing is foolproof because fools are ingenious. Anon

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > How should I approach DIT after 'Get everything done'?

Hi

Bieng a sucker for the amazon "just spend a bit more and get free postage" offer I have recently bought Get Every thing done and Do it tomorrow.

I have read GED quickly and I am re reading now and starting to implement the ideas with some success.

My question is should i stick with working on the ideas / methods in GED for a few weeks or months and then start on DIT or do you feel i would benifit from reading DIT and working on the 2 together?

Thanks for any advice.

Niel
May 16, 2007 at 11:07 | Unregistered CommenterNiel Crane
Dear Niel

DIT contains my latest thinking, so I would advise reading that. It works pretty well as a whole, but there's no reason why you can't combine it with some of the techniques from GED which you find particularly useful.

Mark
May 16, 2007 at 14:43 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Hello Niel,

I have read GED, get everything done and do it tomorrow and there are parts of all the books that work for me so I have combined them into my own organisation system. You can read about my process on my blog http://www.darktea.co.uk/blog/category/series/my-organiser/
November 10, 2007 at 21:57 | Unregistered CommenterKate Davis