My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

To Think About . . .
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign? Einstein
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Search This Site
Latest Comments
Log-in

Discussion Forum > Rereading Get Everything┬áDone

After several years, I reread Mark's first book Get Everything Done, which I always considered one of his best contributions. And I was surprised - first how much I forgot and second, how many interesting tips which I had tried that days but have forgotten since I found in the book again.

I have been evolving my own approaches to my work for years. I am much more experienced with both mistakes and good approaches and I think that I can see much more insight in what was written in the book than I used to be when I read it for the first time. Tomorrow, I am starting commitment audit + some checklist rotating techniques.

Thanks, Mark and my recommendation to all users of the forum - try to reread some of Mark's book/article which you valued previously, but have not read for quite a time. You might be surprised.
March 12, 2017 at 20:39 | Unregistered CommenterDaneb
Thanks for the tip, Daneb. I must try it myself!
March 12, 2017 at 22:59 | Registered CommenterMark Forster