My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Newsletter Mailing List
To Think About . . .
First there must be order and harmony within your own mind. Then this order will spread to your family. Then to the community and finally to your entire Kingdom. Only then can you have peace and harmony. Confucius
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Search This Site
Latest Comments
Log-in

Discussion Forum > Rereading Get Everything┬áDone

After several years, I reread Mark's first book Get Everything Done, which I always considered one of his best contributions. And I was surprised - first how much I forgot and second, how many interesting tips which I had tried that days but have forgotten since I found in the book again.

I have been evolving my own approaches to my work for years. I am much more experienced with both mistakes and good approaches and I think that I can see much more insight in what was written in the book than I used to be when I read it for the first time. Tomorrow, I am starting commitment audit + some checklist rotating techniques.

Thanks, Mark and my recommendation to all users of the forum - try to reread some of Mark's book/article which you valued previously, but have not read for quite a time. You might be surprised.
March 12, 2017 at 20:39 | Unregistered CommenterDaneb
Thanks for the tip, Daneb. I must try it myself!
March 12, 2017 at 22:59 | Registered CommenterMark Forster