My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

To Think About . . .
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign? Einstein
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Search This Site
Latest Comments
Log-in

Discussion Forum > DIT

Last week I realized that my stress was yet again due to being behind on my work and not having a plan for how to deal with it or how to do better. When this happens, I usually fall back on AF1. This time, however, I decided to try DIT.

The reason I chose DIT is because the way of working the list sounds very close to how the person in the article, The Three Types of Urgent ( http://markforster.squarespace.com/blog/2006/9/9/three-types-of-urgent.html ), might work. This is my favorite article that Mark has written and years ago I have made it a personal goal to be like the person in the article.

Anyway, to make a long story short, on May 3rd, I started DIT with a backlog of twenty-nine items. As of the writing of this post, all items in my task diary since May 3rd AND my backlog are complete.

This is not a situation or feeling that I am accustomed to. Based on another great article, now the question is: "What can be done now?"

So should I start working on my project list or on my list for tomorrow?

Thanks for a great system Mark and for all the wisdom! I hope that you are doing well!
May 10, 2017 at 20:22 | Unregistered CommenterJakeIsArmed
Thanks for reminding me of that article, Jake. I hope DIT continues to work well for you.
May 10, 2017 at 21:37 | Registered CommenterMark Forster