My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

To Think About . . .
If you want to be tougher, be tougher. Jocko Willink, former Navy SEAL Commander
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Search This Site
Latest Comments
Log-in

Discussion Forum > DIT

Last week I realized that my stress was yet again due to being behind on my work and not having a plan for how to deal with it or how to do better. When this happens, I usually fall back on AF1. This time, however, I decided to try DIT.

The reason I chose DIT is because the way of working the list sounds very close to how the person in the article, The Three Types of Urgent ( http://markforster.squarespace.com/blog/2006/9/9/three-types-of-urgent.html ), might work. This is my favorite article that Mark has written and years ago I have made it a personal goal to be like the person in the article.

Anyway, to make a long story short, on May 3rd, I started DIT with a backlog of twenty-nine items. As of the writing of this post, all items in my task diary since May 3rd AND my backlog are complete.

This is not a situation or feeling that I am accustomed to. Based on another great article, now the question is: "What can be done now?"

So should I start working on my project list or on my list for tomorrow?

Thanks for a great system Mark and for all the wisdom! I hope that you are doing well!
May 10, 2017 at 20:22 | Unregistered CommenterJakeIsArmed
Thanks for reminding me of that article, Jake. I hope DIT continues to work well for you.
May 10, 2017 at 21:37 | Registered CommenterMark Forster