To Think About . . .

Nothing is foolproof because fools are ingenious. Anon

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Why I use a time management system

1. Because I need one place that I responsibly check daily, to ensure that I keep all my commitments. This discipline give me the assurance that I can see myself as a responsible person, which in turn frees me to actually commit to any form of work, without feeling badly about it.

2. As a way to communicate with myself that, in fact, we (ha!) will (yes!) now (indeed!) start doing some work. The daily dive-in into the productive part of the day.

3. Conversely to have an agreement when it is fine to stop working for today, or so. Basically, the organisation of working hours, a means to come to a sensible and agreeable schedule of some form. This is also a (psychological) basis for being able to start: to know that it will stop at some point.

4. Doing things and then crossing them off is a rhythm that helps me with speed of work. It also helps me to keep being focused on doing some more work, instead of goofing off.

5. While all the above reasons seem to be purely based on common sense, it is also a fun way to get through my days, to have this sense of an "operational headquarters" that the time management system gives to you.
October 12, 2017 at 16:50 | Unregistered CommenterChristopher