To Think About . . .

Nothing is foolproof because fools are ingenious. Anon

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Sorting Posts by authors

Is there any way to read all the posts by one commentator?

I am impressed by some of Seraphim's and Mark's responses and created forum posts and have bookmarked them.

I wish to read all of their forum posts since the inception of the forum.
April 10, 2019 at 13:42 | Unregistered CommenterEbb
Wow, that would be a lot of reading! :-) My first post here was on more than 10 years ago! And there are many others who still post actively, who were here many years before I was!

There are a LOT of great discussions on this site. Whenever I do a search, I always come across some interesting gem from that past. Nobody can match Mark's succinct wisdom, but there are so many other insightful and interesting contributors here. The first year or two after the introduction of AF1 especially cover a very wide range of time management and productivity topics.

But to answer your question, I don't know of any way to search for posts by a particular user. Maybe Mark has an answer.
April 12, 2019 at 5:43 | Registered CommenterSeraphim
You could use the Google site search function. Since I can't put the actual text of what you need to put into the Google search box, here's what you do.

In the Google search box, type site: (the word "site" followed by a colon)

Type/paste in the URL of Mark's forum, with no space between the colon and the "h" of the address

Then put a space followed by the name of the person whose posts who want to read.
April 13, 2019 at 20:43 | Unregistered CommenterMaureen
Thank you both for your suggestions.

@Seraphim,
Will always be a great fan of your writing.
April 15, 2019 at 11:04 | Unregistered CommenterEbb
Ebb:

It's not a complete collection of all posts and comments, but here's an index of all forum threads created by Seraphim: http://andreasmaurer.net/public/posts/by/seraphim/
April 16, 2019 at 12:09 | Unregistered CommenterAndreas Maurer
Comment the first: Thank you, Andreas!

Comment the second: Holy mackerel...
April 16, 2019 at 14:39 | Unregistered CommenterMike Brown
I completely second the praise for Seraphim's writing, so thank you Andreas!

And yes Mike, Holy mackerel...
April 18, 2019 at 9:33 | Unregistered CommenterNicole
Wow, I am not quite sure how to respond to this! I am really happy my writing has been helpful! But also a little scared - now I have a reputation to live up to! Thank you for the very kind words! :-)

And Andreas, thanks for that compilation! It made me realize I’ve been pondering many of the same fundamental problems for a very long time! It’s very helpful for me personally, to see how my thinking has evolved over time - and what has stayed the same.
April 18, 2019 at 21:42 | Registered CommenterSeraphim
@Andreas Maurer,
You are a godsend.
April 22, 2019 at 4:07 | Unregistered CommenterEbb