To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Cybernetic transposition - efficacious or self-help snake oil?

This was recommended on a forum thread 12 years ago as a way to tackle severe procrastination, but the founder claims far more than that.

I have to say I am sceptical, not least because Joe Vitale (he of The Secret infamy) was involved in the writing of the book. and I wouldn't give it a second glance if it hadn't been recommended on here, but does anyone have any experience of it, good or bad, that they would like to impart?
May 25, 2021 at 18:20 | Unregistered CommenterIanS
Whether "cybernetic transposition" holds water or not is irrelevant, if you use Mark's Autofocus line of time management systems in a continuous and focused manner. Because Autofocus will automatically do what CT is said to do:

"Cybernetic Transposition" is a unique, proven and science-based series of processes which when used and applied as set out in this system gets all levels of your mind working together and moving you in the same direction, at the same time, towards the realisation - or manifestation - of your goals"

This happens when you use Autofocus for over 90% of your discretionary time for longer than 6 months in one streak. (See Seinsfeld Method)

Furthermore Autofocus will provide additional benefits like higher productivity and creative output.

So, as a Autofocus user I myself am not too concerned with mind-enhancing techniques, except meditation.

Also, let me say something regarding "manifestation." There is a problem when others manifest things that work towards your goals. This is why everything is in a mess. It doesn't work without oneness. Peace is the goal.

Check out Mark's Dreams book, it's a free download on this site. It features the "What's better today?" exercise. That is to be recommended for best way of manifestation support.
May 25, 2021 at 21:11 | Unregistered CommenterChristopher
Can you see that I posted at 21:11? Aaron posted on the other thread at exact the same minute: 21:11! Listen to this synchronicity and use Autofocus for real!
May 25, 2021 at 21:14 | Unregistered CommenterChristopher
Yeayy!!
May 25, 2021 at 22:45 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
In my opinion Cybernetic Transposition is the best goal achievement method in the world if you handle it right. Neither autofocus nor any other methods can compare with Cybernetic Transposition for achieving your big dreams, try it and you will be amazed.
December 29, 2023 at 16:34 | Unregistered CommenterRagster