To Think About . . .

Success is the product of daily habits, not once-in-a-lifetime transformations. James Clear

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Life management system from Stephen Guise

I came across this article recently and I felt it captured the problem of life management pretty well and gave an interesting solution. I haven't tried it myself but I wanted to share it and also see if anyone here has come across it or tried it before.

https://stephenguise.com/this-easy-life-management-system-will-make-you-happier-freer-and-twice-as-productive/

By the way, two months ago, in a comment on his YouTube video explaining it, he said he's since created a "better" system which he plans to detail in a new book.
May 28, 2022 at 7:51 | Unregistered CommenterCharles
My honest assessment is that it's getting at some of the key issues, but I do feel that the author probably will end up refining this system a bit more in the future, as the current approach that was presented didn't feel to me to have all of the refinement of a system that has been honed for a while.
May 29, 2022 at 5:42 | Registered CommenterAaron Hsu
It seems similar to my “Sooner or Later” practice. We both set the days tasks with reference to a selection of goals and proposed actions, and there’s the same emphasis on choosing based on predilection rather than prior compulsion. I do agree it seems at a glance to be loosely defined, and Charles does say the new book has a refinement.
May 29, 2022 at 12:01 | Registered CommenterAlan Baljeu