To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Autofocus in OneNote

Hi,

I have created a Autofocus notebook in OneNote, mail me if you want to see it, i will send you a link as this is a closed test of the system. It has the instructions and a sample setup of sections and pages.

There is also a template that you can store in your template library.
January 14, 2009 at 21:22 | Unregistered CommenterJon B.
yea, a email address :D

autofocus@sytone.com
January 14, 2009 at 21:29 | Unregistered CommenterJon B.
I would love to check that out...
degroves@microsoft.com
April 2, 2009 at 3:50 | Unregistered CommenterDennis Groves
Jon,

Does your template work with tablet notebooks ie handwritten notes?

Cheers,
April 2, 2009 at 11:31 | Unregistered CommenterRoger J
I love OneNote and would love to see this.

gracefuljourney@gmail.com
April 11, 2009 at 5:23 | Unregistered Commentercynthia
yes please!
autofocus [at] jonrumens.com
April 18, 2009 at 1:27 | Unregistered CommenterJon
Would you please sent it to me as well?

aw-autofocus [at] arcor.de

Thanks in advance.
April 18, 2009 at 10:48 | Unregistered CommenterAlex W.
send it to me, please, though I would prefer to have a link to download from.
kyzen456@yahoo.com
April 18, 2009 at 16:44 | Unregistered Commenterkyznetslov
I sent an email to autofocus@sytone.com requesting the template. Please send it to the email address when you get a chance.

April 18, 2009 at 21:56 | Unregistered CommenterShiva
I emailed Jon B many times and never got a reply. Could be a ruse to collect email addresses!
April 21, 2009 at 5:13 | Unregistered Commentert
No, I don't think so. I did get a reply and download link.
April 21, 2009 at 5:58 | Unregistered CommenterShiva
Why did the creator of this thread not publish his email address or a web page address to download his spreadsheet? Now all of you who published your email addresses are fair game for spammers!
April 21, 2009 at 8:14 | Unregistered CommenterCharles
I think to be fair to Jon B that he did publish his email address at the top of the thread so that people could email him for info. It is just that in later posts people have then added their addresses to request the info direct which is of course dependent upon the frequency of Jon's visits to the forum.

Charles makes a good point - the email address I have posted on site for people to contact me for further info on OneNote or other questions is a general address rather than my main email address which I only give out later. If I get spammed I can change that address!
April 21, 2009 at 10:53 | Unregistered CommenterChristine B
Jon is not a spammer. He freely provided his material for anyone who is interested.
April 21, 2009 at 10:53 | Unregistered CommenterMike
@Mike -
I don't think anyone was calling JON a spammer. Rather, people who leave their email addresses may get spammed from 'bots roaming the web looking for addresses.
April 21, 2009 at 12:19 | Unregistered CommenterTopper
Hello Just for those who wonder what could replace onenote from Microsoft wich only works on PC if you use a Macintosh try NOTEBOOK from circus ponies. Great Soft lokks like using a paper filofax. Here is the link http://www.circusponies.com/store/index.php?main_page=videotour&sub=introduction
May 3, 2009 at 18:33 | Unregistered CommenterJupiter