To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Looking forward to Mark's new system...

I am looking forward to hearing about Mark's new system. However, while reading posts from others here, this will be my final post. Best of luck to everyone with AF or whatever system Mark designs. I have enjoyed so much the interactions here -- well, at least with most of you.

Mark, you are the best! Keep designing away!

Take care....stay healthy...and don't forget to tell the ones you are close to that you love them -- every day.

-David
May 3, 2009 at 18:04 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake
David,

My wife and I have also gone through a rough patch this year (Including bereavement, my wife's father, a much loved and good man) and with my red/grey hair, I am inclined to sound off when annoyed.

So I understand why you reacted the way you did and it's unfortunate others have not always taken your "explanation" into consideration (not that you HAD to explain anything to anyone).

I reckon you have conducted yourself well enough, I wish you all the best, and that it will not be too long before you grace this forum again with your contributions. i empathise fully with your last paragraph, I have practised it for some time now, others would do well to follow your advice.

Take care,

Roger J
May 4, 2009 at 13:56 | Unregistered CommenterRoger J
Goodbye David! Thanks for all you shared with us.

Joshua
May 4, 2009 at 14:21 | Unregistered CommenterJoshua