To Think About . . .

The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. Meister Eckhart

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Courtesy on the list

This morning I had to delete a post which did not come up to the standards of courtesy which I expect on this list. It's only the second time I have done this. However I just want to make it clear that I will delete posts which I do not consider are up to the standard of good manners which is normally shown on this list.
May 7, 2009 at 9:54 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Mark~
Thank you for insisting on an attitude of gentility! It dovetails nicely with the above-average intelligence and braodminded thinking styles fostered here as well. Your site is one of my VERY FEW allowed sites. I learn much here and I also enjoy the personalities revealed here. This is a fine place to visit........thank you!
learning as I go
May 7, 2009 at 13:52 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
p.s.
Thank heavens that proper grammer and spelling aren't so closely monitored! *blush*
learning as I go
May 7, 2009 at 13:58 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
Don't tempt me! I love correcting people's spelling and grammar!
May 7, 2009 at 14:44 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Hi Mark
ROTFL! If my agregious neglect in these areas haven't tempted you yet......
learning as I go
May 7, 2009 at 15:00 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
.........proof positive that you value kindness and decency over superficial superiority!.....and I'm entirely GRATEFUL to you for that! ROTFL!
learning as I go
May 7, 2009 at 15:04 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
I Second that Mark

Perhaps a new AF rule?

Dismiss anything that stands out for the wrong reasons.
Ha ha
Jay
May 7, 2009 at 16:24 | Unregistered CommenterJay
Hi Mark!
ROTFL! ROTFL! ROTFL! It wasn't until my pain subsided that I saw it.........Your style is so much like my wonderful father's was. ....... Setting the example without pedantic commentary or censure......Highly profound with a light touch! Bless your sweet soul and FINE WIT! And some people in my real life wonder why I stand here in front of the computer frozen in pain....yet I'm smiling and my eyes are dancing....This place has a great atmosphere on many levels....starting with you!
learning as I go
May 7, 2009 at 20:04 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
learning as I go:

I think my only possible response to your post must be: *blush*
May 8, 2009 at 0:36 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Hi learning as I go,

It is so good to see you back here! I always love reading your posts. I do hope things are going well for you. Take care.

-David
May 8, 2009 at 13:53 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake
Hi Mark and David
Thank you both! Yesterday was so challenging with the pain that I contemplated being a Kamikaze pilot volunteering for ANY available mission! *blush* Today is much better. I think that is the cue for my monkey mind to emerge to demand my obedience! LOL! Sometimes wrestling with my monkey mind is as challenging as breaking through pain bouts! *blush*
My monkey has 12 more minutes to visit Uncle Mark and friends......then back into his cage while I chunk down the remainder of the scut cap. Luckily he's in total agreement with today's regular work! LOL!
learning as I go
May 8, 2009 at 15:50 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
p.s.
My wretched monkey brain hoodwinked me into an extra 22 minutes of break-time. grrrrrrr Time to get more vigilant to noticing his twisted, childish agenda at work! ROTFL!
learning as I go
May 8, 2009 at 16:27 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go
Hi learning as I go,

You are a delight....I do love seeing your posts. I do hope you are feeling better. Hang in there....and best wishes.

--David
May 8, 2009 at 20:29 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake