To Think About . . .

Success is the product of daily habits, not once-in-a-lifetime transformations. James Clear

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Confused is there a new AF or not?

Mark,

I saw this post today, but am confused. I thought you were not working on a new system. Have you changed your mind? Thanks

"New AF" (for want of a better name) will make most of this discussion irrelevant anyway.
June 18, 2009 at 12:29 | Registered CommenterMark Forster

Gerry
June 19, 2009 at 23:41 | Unregistered CommenterGerry
Gerry:

Yes, I am working on a new system. I explained on this Forum that I had solved one of the problems which had let me to abandon the new system. As a result I have gone back to testing it.
June 20, 2009 at 8:08 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Hi Mark,

Oh really? I guess I did not see the discussion where you solved a major problem and started testing your new system again. The last I heard was that you gave up and were sticking with standard AF -- with comments like where this will take you over the long run.

This sounds intriguing. But you do realize that I would not be me if I did not ask this...do you have a sense when all of us will see your new system? Is it a matter of weeks? Months? What is your best guess?

Best wishes,
-David
June 20, 2009 at 19:09 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake
I simply don't know, David. I had another idea today for improving the new system and I've got to test that out. I don't want to release it until it's as good as I can make it.
June 20, 2009 at 19:11 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Okay -- thanks! This sounds very intriguing....

-David
June 20, 2009 at 19:12 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake
Oh...and one more thing...will we be able to use our current AF lists -- my great spiral-bound notebook -- with your new system?

-David
June 20, 2009 at 19:13 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake
I believe that Mark has said that you can use your current AF notebooks with the new system and that if you wish to return to the standard AF later, you can use the notebooks from the new system.
June 20, 2009 at 22:25 | Unregistered CommenterChris
Hi Chris,

Thanks! This is indeed good news because AF is working well for me -- and using a paper, spiral-bound notebook. As someone who normally is so digital in their work, I am finding this simple system to be incredibly refreshing.

Best wishes,
-David
June 20, 2009 at 22:33 | Unregistered CommenterDavid Drake