To Think About . . .

Success is the product of daily habits, not once-in-a-lifetime transformations. James Clear

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > AF2 Publication

The blog entry detailing the new AF2 system is scheduled to be published at 12 noon (UK time) tomorrow (Saturday).
June 26, 2009 at 17:02 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Let me attempt to be the first to say: yippee! (And perhaps the last to use that particular word.)
June 26, 2009 at 17:05 | Unregistered CommenterMartin
I am fully enjoying my last day of procrastination freedom, before tomorrow it was a lack of method, after tomorrow it will just be a sin :) (and now is the time to remember some Oscar Wilde quote)
June 26, 2009 at 17:34 | Unregistered CommenterDamien
Congrats Mark on meeting your deadline!
I will be counting the hours and minutes
Jay
June 26, 2009 at 17:34 | Unregistered CommenterJay
Looking forward to it! Maybe I can knock off all of my existing list before I leave to go camping for the weekend in 3 hours. (ha!)
June 26, 2009 at 18:29 | Unregistered CommenterSarah
No idea what AF 2 holds in store for us, but thank you very much Mark for all your intellectual generosity.
June 26, 2009 at 19:16 | Unregistered CommenterFrank
Mark - you've recommended that you would begin a new list when starting AF 2.0. But what about the 7 pages of projects/tasks on my AF list?
June 26, 2009 at 19:19 | Unregistered CommenterAvrum
After a week of dillying around doing very little useful work, I shall be logging in at 12 tomorrow with a keen interest!
June 26, 2009 at 19:50 | Unregistered CommenterLinda
The Ambassador is truly spoiling us with his updated version of Autofocus!

Mark, I'd like to express big respect to you for acknowledging some of the possible weaker areas of AF and striving to improve on them - I do not hear of any other time management 'gurus' (for want of a better word) doing that - even when the tide of popularity begins to turn.

Unfortunately, I never really got off the ground with AF for several reasons but I stuck around because I believe in your ideas and in the supportive nature of the forum. So I look forward to your publication tommorow and reading everyone's comments and feedback.
June 26, 2009 at 20:48 | Unregistered CommenterLeon
I have just been exploring AF again - and I'm very excited to see the unveiling of the new and improved AF2! Thank you, Mark, for all your good work!
June 26, 2009 at 21:43 | Unregistered CommenterClaudia
Aaah, and here I'll be sitting all day in an art history course without internet access!! I'll have to wait till tomorrow evening then...
June 26, 2009 at 22:56 | Unregistered CommenterNicole
Avrum:

<< But what about the 7 pages of projects/tasks on my AF list? >>

You can use the new system on your existing AF list if you wish.
June 27, 2009 at 0:04 | Registered CommenterMark Forster
Ohhh, this is almost as exciting as an iPhone launch. And much cheaper.
June 27, 2009 at 0:58 | Unregistered CommenterAvrum
I'm going to be checking the site from my iPhone while I'm out exploring Amsterdam tomorrow! Can't wait to see it, Mark, and thanks for all your efforts and generosity with this!
June 27, 2009 at 1:05 | Unregistered CommenterLefty
...setting alarm for 4 AM Arizona time... :-)
June 27, 2009 at 7:05 | Unregistered CommenterSeraphim
Finally. I, too, am really looking forward to the release of AF2. I have been working with AF since end of May and really like it, but realize that there are some deficiencies (perhaps in my implementation) and it sounds very promising that some of these sources of discomfort are going to be addressed.

Mark L. :)
June 27, 2009 at 8:14 | Unregistered CommenterMark
Youpi !!!
What a good newsi gona see it on sunday morning and try it on monday morning !
Thanks Mark !
June 27, 2009 at 10:40 | Unregistered CommenterJupiter
Mark - Thanks for the AF2. I am a big fan of AF, and had found myself spending a lot of time at the end of the list. I am trying them at the weekend, and the updates in v2 I think will be fun and useful. Thanks again - Rebecca
June 28, 2009 at 8:31 | Unregistered CommenterRebecca