To Think About . . .

Success is the product of daily habits, not once-in-a-lifetime transformations. James Clear

My Latest Book

Product Details

Also available on Amazon.com, Amazon.fr, and other Amazons and bookshops worldwide! 

Search This Site
Log-in
Latest Comments
My Other Books

Product Details

Product Details

Product Details

The Pathway to Awesomeness

Click to order other recommended books.

Find Us on Facebook Badge

Discussion Forum > Autofocus condensed

Hey Learning,

Funny you should mention him. He is usually a big shy but about 20 minutes ago, he hopped up on the couch next to me, batted his big cow eyes at me and bumped me ... cat body language for "Give me affection NOW, please!" So I let him sniff the comb, he rubbbed his wishers on it (cat language for "Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.") and after I combed about two spare cats out of his fur, he has gone to sleep next to me. It took five whole years to build this kind of trust. Dang, cats are stubborn ;-) So I don't really want to risk it by pointing a pointy purple hat on him. LOL ;-)
May 26, 2009 at 20:58 | Unregistered CommenterMike
Mike....
....so how did you ever get away with calling him Bubbles in front of the other ones? ....Or did you lie and told him it translated to Your Highness! LOL!
My terms of affection for my German Shepherd dog aren't very dignified either....sweet potato, sugar pup, demando dog, barky bark (like the rap singer MarkyMark), ....come here, you leaky, slobbery, fur ball of love.........
She'd be HORRIFIED if she had a better command of the English Language. She thinks (very rightly) that they are all variations of "my dearest quadraped pal!"
learning as I go
May 26, 2009 at 22:12 | Unregistered Commenterlearning as I go