I have been foolish enough to accept an invitation to give a short workshop to the London Coaching Group on Coaching for Creativity on the evening of March 27th. This is a subject that I have never given a seminar on before.
Anyway I thought “in for a penny in for a pound” so I made the blurb for the event as ambitious as possible by adding in every single angle on the subject I could think of, and then some. Nothing like setting oneself a challenge!
During the session you will (subject to time available):
- Learn to do what you like and make it profitable
- Learn to overcome resistance
- Practice saying yes to life
- Monitor how good you are feeling
- Learn about practices which will enhance your creativity
- See where your life has been leading you up to now
- Identify what has been holding you back
- Explore how decisions are made
- Explore how to make inspiration strike
- Learn how to live in the flow
- Examine the brakes on our creativity
So I really am going to have to be creative to cover all this in less than two hours!
Maybe I’ll write some blog entries on these bullet points in order to get into practice.
Anyway if you can make it, I’d love to see you there. If you would like to attend, contact the organisers not me.