As evidenced by my previous posting, I’ve been re-visiting some of the techniques in my first book Get Everything Done. It was interesting coming back to it eight years after it was published because I could see that the principles in it are basically sound. Almost immediately though I saw how the basic system could be greatly improved by making a few very simple changes.
Over the last week or so I have got through the most immense amount of work. I’ve rediscovered the feeling I got when I first invented the basic GED system that I had no idea that it was possible to get through so much work in a day.
No, I’m not going to tell you what the changes are… yet! I’ve got to test this out more thoroughly and see what other improvements might be necessary.