Time for another competition, I think.
The question is:
“In SuperFocus, how would you handle the project of writing an historical novel and getting it published?”
Assume you are already established as an historical novelist.
Same rules as before:
1) Answers in the Comments to this post
2) All answers will be removed on an ongoing basis, except for the best five.
3) The competition will go on for as long as the judge (me) feels like it.
4) The best answer will be published as a guest blog post.
5) The judge’s decision is final.
Please note that this competition will end at midnight tonight (22 March).