I’ve posted several times that I am nearing completion of the development of the Final Version, and each time further problems have surfaced and the completion has been put off. This hasn’t been a question of procrastination - simply of getting it right.
So rather than post yet again to say that I feel I’m nearly there, I thought I’d give you some indicators so that you can tell for yourself how near I’m getting.
Watch out for these:
- Daily blog posts
- Revival and reorganization of my newsletter
- A reduction in my personal activity on the Discussion Forum.
- Changes to the website
- A new programme of seminars
- New initiatives (such as videos, teleconferences, partnerships, etc)
- An increase in external interest
I’m not saying that all of these will necessarily happen, but when you see several of these signs then you will know that the day is nigh!
Until you do, you can be pretty sure that it isn’t.