Can I do everything yet? (That is everything I actually want to do)
Not quite but I’m getting there!
I enjoyed the Random Method, and it certainly produced a high volume of work from me. But in the end I found it is too much of a scatter-gun approach. I need something more targeted - though ideally producing no greater an amount of procrastination.
So, a method that’s closely focused but with minimum procrastination… where would I find that?
Well, I found one that fitted the bill among the many systems we’ve discussed recently. If you’re a regular reader, see if you can identify it.
A few clues:
- It’s one of the no-list systems
- It is much more targeted than the Random System
- It is very time sensitive
- It was the only way I succeeded in overcoming a particularly bad bout of resistance (to everything) this week.
- So it actually produces less procrastination than the random method.
- It provides a sense of direction.
- It’s very flexible
- You can quickly react to changes of circumstance or location